Friday, February 24, 2012

Hobbit Dress

There have been a number of patterns that got me into knitting.  Most of them much too complicated for me when I was a beginner.

Things like this beautiful pattern for a Hobbit Dress.  I got so excited when I saw it that I went out a bought special wool for it.  At the time the pattern was above my knitting level and it never got completed.  So I set my wool aside.


I have recently contacted the designer for the pattern as the website hosting it is currently under construction. I'm so excited to report that I have picked everything back up and just powering through!  I absolutely love it.  Well worth the wait as it is a perfect project!

I have to say its going well...

Week 1



The pattern starts around my thighs and works up.




Week 2



It's about two weeks in but there is still a lot more to go.  This is one of the biggest projects I've started but it will be so beautiful when I'm done!  More updates to come as it comes along.



No comments:

Post a Comment