Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tenticle Dice Bag!

My roommate came home the other day after going shopping.  We are a rather nerdy house and still love to play board/card games.  Especially Steve Jackson games.  If you have not played any I would much suggest getting a group of friends together and play one.


Our newest addition?  Cthulhu dice!   Cthulhu: Created by author H.P Lovecraft in 1928.  He is a mythical elder god. He strikes madness into anyone who sees him and fair other amount of super nerdy/geeky talk.


The point of the story is that my room mate was saddened that he did not get an awesome dice bag for such an awesome game.  He was  going to go out and buy one but I figured I could do him one better.

Hello dice bag of doom!   Its actually rather quick and easy to do.  The hardest part is the Icords for the tentacles because you have to sew each one in place.  But was really fun to knit.



The Cthulu dice didn't all fit.  But that just gives me a reason to make another awesome dice bag.
 





 

heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment