Saturday, March 23, 2013

So Much Knit!

I feel like I'm going a little knit-crazy.  Which I'll admit, some of you think I've been knit-crazy for years.  When most people are standing around thinking about nothing (presumably) thoughts of designs and new ideas for charts, or cables are floating though my head.  I carry a bag of knitting and knitting accessories everywhere I go.  There is no place that can stop me from working on a project.  Not even movie theatres!     I think the best was all the looks I received St. Patrick's Day when I was knitting in the bar.  Yep, definitely gone crazy.

All sanity aside there have been great strides in the Not Your Grandmother's Knitting world.

If you haven't already, please take a look at my etsy store.  New items are getting updated and I've been adding more options to create custom items.  I'm making a pair of Depeche mode fingerless gloves for my friend, knitted a skullkerchief in Rastafarian colours, perfected the double-knit batman wristband, even a few pairs of leg warmers.  I'm always open to knew ideas for things to knit.  If you have any requests for items, send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

You can also like me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NotYourGrandmothersKnitting.  That way you'll receive notifications when new blog posts are up.  I also post some pretty cool photos on there.







No comments:

Post a Comment