Monday, June 17, 2013

Crochet Scarf

Last week I mentioned that my friend Christine came over and taught me how to crochet.  If I am considered a die-hard knitter I would say she is a die-hard crocheter.  

While teaching me the basic crochet moves she was working on her own project.  It is this beautiful and very easy to make infinity scarf.  I loved it!  And believe it or not she finished it all in one sitting.  






She used my favourite yarn and it turn out fantastic.  If you want a simple and quick crochet project this is definitely a good one.  It can be made with any size hook or yarn, and can be as long as you want to make it.        The pattern even comes with the instructions to make the button tie.






That's all for now, but I'm finishing up some patterns so keep an eye out for those!




1 comment: