Saturday, April 19, 2014

Aubcon prep

Goodness, the past few weeks have been crazy.  Last month I spend a lot of time getting ready for the Spring Geekquinox, which was a lot of fun and a huge success.  Things were slow at work and this gave me tons of time to prepare for the convention.  Now, this snow has melted and I'm back to working full-time and running around changing tires all day.  This leaves me with much less time to spend knitting. Yup, you can tell where my priorities are.

 Most of my free time is spent getting prepared for Aubcon.  It's about a week away now and it's crunch time to get things done. I have a few of my classic items all ready, Star Trek drink cozy, Cunning hats, pokeballs etc.  As well I have been working on a few new going to be a few new designs available. I have a wicked double-knit Superman wristband to add to the collection and am working

on a T.A.R.D.I.S clutch 
purse.  I am very excited!


Aubcon will be held in the gym of Auburn drive high school in Cole Harbor Nova Scotia, April 26th from 12-10pm.  It is going to be a really fun time with lots of vendors, video game tournaments, card games and door prizes.  Tickets are $10 and are available at Giant Robot comicsStrange Adventures or can be purchased at the door.  Hope to see you there!




No comments:

Post a Comment