Thursday, May 15, 2014

Aubcon

A few weeks ago I had a table at my second market, Aubcon.  I have to say, it was quite a lot of fun.


There were quite a few changes to my table since the Geekquinox.  I picked up a lot of tricks since then as I've been doing a bit of research on table design.  This time I had a suggestion box available for people to submit ideas for new projects.  There were quite a lot of ideas and I'm really excited to get started on some cool new projects.   After the con I went right home and started knitting some new stuff.  That's how inspired I was by you guys!


There were two new wristbands that I designed just for Aubcon.  I was very happy to unveil my Punisher and Deadpool wristbands.  









These items are now available in my Etsy store!


My notebook is now filled with so many new sketches.  So far I've got a few more Cunning Jayne hats started, working on a Harry Potter scarf and started making some bowties! 






Because bowties are cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment